Sunday, July 13, 2008

My very first event went perfectly well as how I'd describe it. I would like to have all of you guys who came down be it helping, supporting or participating to know that I really appreciate it. And special thanks to Khai for guiding me through this first event. Congratulations to the winners and as for the others who did not manage to clinch any award, you guys were the best too. I saw some magical talents and also gangster talents for which I'd rather not explain because it really shows immaturity. Hopefully you guys do not take these arguments into deep account because it's only little shit brothers. Please do not bother getting mad and cause some immoralities in the courts. That's entirely unnecessary. On my side, I would want to apologise for any mistakes on that very day. Other than that, I really had a good time managing this event. My very first official event hehs. Proud kapeee..?


Hahaks
ps; I'm more mature that you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home