Thursday, January 31, 2008

Work has been tiring for a start. Will get used to it because I have very interesting colleagues! hehs. And the speacial day is drawing nearer. Hope everything goes on well so that not anymore money is wasted. First pay? Pay all my debts be it my parents, bills and such things which shouldn't be kept waited. I've got to get that Levi's watch and new slippers from Nike, since I have the Nike B.I.R.D voucher from the Poly50 competition. Or should I just get a new pair of identical stolen havaianas I lost last year? Or maybe a new hardisk? Hehs.

Ouhh and I've just made a new best friend! hahaks. Hope my job's not gonna tired me that much and I'm so not gonna be a cashier. Don't wanna risk having my pay cut because of short cash. Pfft.

On top of it all
I want a new blogskin can?
Heee =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home