Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday's the only day that I could wake as late as i'm happy with. BUT! I was woken up early today. pfft. Followed my family to Lavender for the passport extension and off we go to Geylang market. I'm not a common visitor to markets, so that simply makes me a deer in a village. But i'm a filial malay child indeed *winks*, I used to go for market sprees when i was young. As i'm getting older, I just don't think I fit in the market zone. Not untill today! Kinda enjoyed myself. For no good reason of course. I just did.

What I can relate Geylang market now is, to Ministry Of Sound! hahaha. how well can u find malays all around at once?? Other than Geylang market, why of course it M.O.S! hahaks (maybe i'll put mosque as an exception for now). The reason simply is, that there's Mats & Mins and the crowd there is suffocating enough. For all the malays that think i'm an idiot, hey i'm a malay too bro. The fact remains as a fact. We're downgrading our status.

The world is made with imperfections.
What makes you think you are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home