Saturday, June 02, 2007

dis is a self-birthday post.

i would like to thank the great and only one for having me here still alive for 19 years. it has been a wonderful life wif ups and downs. the ups is the time when i must always remember to thank you and the downs is a thank-able situation too. it maybe an angel in disguise. for once, i thought dat dis 19th birthday will not be a celebrated one. i have my family in m'sia, waking up in the late morning to walk under the scorching sun getting my breakfast. i felt insignificant. but still i do remember its a blessing in disguise.

moments later, i have my cousins calling me for a movie treat. moments before dat, my dad sent a msg saying happy birthday, and the msgs keeps coming in. be it sms, msn, friendster, calls and tagboard. i appreciate it wif my upmost respect to u guys. its impossible to list down the infinite names. u guys noe well who u are and u deserve the thank you's from me. and not only dat, i received a call from my mum and she's back in SG! we'll be celebrating afterall. =)

dat kitty in shrek! i adore u! hahaha.

thank you taggers!

aishahh
ananthi
rose
sakinah
lynn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home