Tuesday, March 20, 2007

RULES Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule. after you state your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id (ataupun yg sewaktu dgnnye) at the bottom of your blog. don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

Oh, I have to put this in, just in case. This part is optional, I have it, the rest don't.

DISCLAIMER: Please continue reading only if you do not intend to pass judgements about me, or plan to use it against me, because you know I won't feel affected, okay, maybe a little bit.

1) well for whom wud like to noe, i speak to myself while walking home. i usually talk to 2nd ayie bout the future and decide wheter its gonna be good or bad. to be done or discontinued. u noe, things like her. (ps; dun tell my imaginary gf *giggles*)

2) i like to see dead bodies and ponder but i'll flinch every now and then for the next few days.

3) i love to do house chores =)

4) i believe my fats are reaching to an impressive 20mm in thickness. one minute if u dun see me tucking in my tummy, it means i've forgotten.

5) i once fell in love wif my primary school's malay tuckshop auntie. for real!

6) i smell my own fart if it travels all the way up. unlike u guys. eeeeuuuwww.

okay now guys! i want u to do the same as me. pls complete upon noticibly seen dis post and received my tag. deadline - 3days after notice HA HA HA. here are the lucky dudes and dudettes.

- ejat

- izza

- nut cousin

- fique

- mally

- doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home