Sunday, February 12, 2006

WARRRGGGHHHH!!!! yeah hahahahaha.... WoOoOoOoO hOOOOOoOOOoooO... hUHuuhUHhuhUHUhuhuhuHUHUuh.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

i think most of u shud noe wad i'm thinking wahahahahahaha... WEEEEEEE!!!!! before anything i wud declare my gratitude to mrs choo, mdm shuryati, mdm asminah, miss yati, mrs loh, mdm syamsiah and all my fellow classmates HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

OH YEAHHHHH!!!!! i passed my 'O' Levels yeahhhhhhh hahahahah... i've got an un believingly 18 points hahaha... damn i'm gud hehehehe... kid kid ing ing... kidding... kidding... god has fulfilled my prayers all dis while to pass dis major examination... i'm too happy at wad i got and i'm not ashamed to show all of u dis marks dat i've got...

English ---------- C6
Combined HUmanities ---------- C5
Mathematics ---------- B4
Science ---------- B3
D&T ---------- A2
Malay ---------- B3
Malay oral ---------- Dist

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! am i happy or wad hahahhaa... first thing first... i've proved people who de-motivate me dat i'm worth a poly student huhuhuhuhuhu... gotcha... but i'm not being proud... in fact i'm showing people dat even an express student who was left by their frens to go normal academic can make it if he or she is confident themself.. so people... listen here... i'd be glad to help u out if u need any help in studies... if u think i'm not smart enuf to be teaching u i'll have nothing better to say to convince u.. hehehe i noe my capabilities yeah... me pround of me... me hearts me... you hearts me?? *winks winks* hehehe wad i noe i'll do my best to help u out...

so now my problems are dat i dunno wad course to pick... time are running out to register sigh... CONFUSE CONFUSE CONFUSE!!! there are just too many of em...

if u people cud just help me by tagging and give recommendations yeah dat wud probably help... thanks...

so me and ejat resigned happily upon receiving our results... time will get busier and busier each day sigh.. hope it cud just slow down... bit by bit...

so i'm still me after such long period of absence hehehe.. single.. waiting... till destiny comes... for a sweet gurl to appear.. and open my eyes... waiting...


so dats about it...

byes

[if all pulled in one direction, the world wud keel over]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home