Friday, February 17, 2006

urrrrrghhhh....

my whole body's aching.. been practicing and rehearsing for the upcoming hip hop gig at wlds cc.. too tired to lift my arms around.. even typing waduh waduh... gayanya seperti kene TB wahahaha... but hey i've got to update myself on wads happening to me... so dat bila dah bercucu cicit, bole baca nie story time mendak wahaha...

yesterday was a day when i called the boys down to break.. gosh i havn't done dat for ages.. so the boys abide me and we break wif ease... i was sooooo damn URGHH!!! mad and tempestuous.. just can't take it to hear people dissing bout my crew... dis is my promise...
C.D.S will one day be as good as any succesful breaking crew. i will lead C.D.S to its glory in fact the team will. we will. dats my goal to see us as winners.

so today i woke up at 11 hehe and tried as hard to withstand my body acheness and still get ready to go for friday prayers.. haha met ejat at cosway point first cos i wanna repair the "hp" hehehe... reallyyyyyy memorable phone... so i did met him at cosway wif him reaching first hahaha waiting for me... we went to NOKIA care and take a look at the queue... wow its fucking long lar.. we decided to go for prayers first then.. and while queuing at 903 bustop, we saw mk busu!!! hahahaha... we chit chat in the bus bout all kinda stuff hehe.. mainly bout our hair!!! hahaha.. upon reaching the mosque we realised we're still early and so we chilled while reminiscing our times at madrasah wahaha... our wild times... our frens.. our... nah... never mind...

after praying we went yet again to cosway point wahaha dis time to be patient and queue... ejat didn't last long though WAHAHAHAHA *winks winks* hehe he needs to get ready for "totally booked" a hip hop gig... after long painstaking hours teee heeee i manage to get a sit in front of the customer service lady.. i passed my hp and bla bla bla yada yada yada i went to meet the rest of the bots at the cc for practice... hmmm didn't break much cos of my boby acheness... sat down most of the time thinking of combo's possible for me to accomplish... after practice we chilled dome and i have my dinner at kopitiam... wahahaha mak cik gave me kuih lopis again.. F.O.C... hehe... after dinner C.D.S and D.S.C reunite for chilling time and problems solving time WEEEEEEEE!!! my personal favourite hahaha... helping people... my witty way... hurhurhur...


so dats about it...

byes

[use soft words and hard arguments]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home