Tuesday, February 14, 2006

say it isn't so...
tell me u're not leaving...
say u changed ur mind now...
and i am only dreaming...
dat dis is not gudbye...
dis is starting over...
if u wanna noe...
i dun wanna let go...
so say it isn't so....

so todae is valentine's day... listening to old songs... reminiscing the times when i used to have her to share my love to... now its gone... i dun hve anyone.. finding one just makes me feel dat i'm only getting myself hurt again. so better stay single.. only dat i'll feel different... totally different... she was my heart and soul... she makes me smile when i'm in my death bed.. she tickles me even when i'm paralyzed.. everything bout her will work... but again... i'm nothing to her... after 1 year and 7 months... i'm nothing to her... so let dat feeling fade away... i wun need dat... i wun.. i dun..

so to all the couples...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

so dats about it...

byes

[death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home