Tuesday, January 24, 2006

WAKAKAKAKA... weee grooving rite now blogging while listening to 'my hump' wahaha... next is the video hahaha...

hey so i woke up dis afternoon not only my mum wakes me up hehe... send my little bro to school like always... then i went back chilling in my room for a while... took my shower at approximately 1pm WEEEE!!! hahaha... then when i was updating my crew's portfolio and charging my mp3, my bro knocked my room door... JENG3 hahaha... he ask if i wan to exchange his SCV box for him... WADDA hell hahaha... but the fun part is he said i'll get a brand new digital SCV box myself HAHAHA... finally can watch SCV all day long WEEEE!!! hahaha... thanks to my bro yeah...

so i called ejat and asked him along to change the darn box haha.. guess WAD??? he just woke up!!! wahahaha wadda hell i woke up at 3pm before.. haha.. so he agreed and we met at admiralty train station where he came from wlds... last cabin as usual... so we had a boring ride listening to each other's mp3... as soon as we reach dhoby ghaut we alight and went straight to plaza singapura and coincidentally saw nisak wahahaha... she just came back from interview hehehe... then we went straight to the starhub center and queue up...

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!! bingit seh... as soon as i reach to the counter and pass the authorisation letter, he said if my buthdae have not pass and i'm still not officially 8teen i can't sign the papers... damn me and ejat had to go all the way back to wlds without and new digital SCV box... sigh... but never mind.. my bro will collect it tmr haha.. so we went back and saw my daddy driving his cabby... we then chilled at my house for a drink and ejat talk2 abit wif my mum and then we're off to dome WEEEE!!!! we ate at kopitiam and met anis and faith haha... eat here eat there then we go to rc to meet the rest...

later a wonderful call came from didi hehehe... he said me and ejat cam start working tmr hahaha yesh... so we planned on wad to do wif our first pay and bla bla bla... yeah... so fullstop we're done and as soon as ejat, anis and faith went home so do i...


so dats about it...

byes

[every really new idea looks crazy at first]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home